The AntiTrix is a makeshift replica of the Omnitrix's season 1 model, with the dial symbol turned red and appearing in half, resembling a letter 'K', and with the addition of four metal protrusions ending in red lights.
- The AntiTrix is a DNA-Altering device, using contained alien DNA to transform the user into that species of alien.
- The AntiTrix has a quick change feature.
AntiTrix Symbol Position
- The AntiTrix symbol is generally located on the chest of the transformations.
- The AntiTrix is able to clothe the transformations, such as providing pants and additional body armor for Wreckingbolt.
Known Unlocked Aliens
|Alien||Species||When It Was Unlocked/First Used|
|Bashmouth||Unknown||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Bootleg||Galvanic Mechamorph||First used in Franken-Fight|
|Crystal Fist||Petrosapien||First used in Franken-Fight|
|Dark Matter||Galvan||First used in King of the Castle|
|Hot Shot||Pyronite||First used in Buggy Out|
|Quad Smack||Tetramand||First used in Which Watch|
|Rush||Kineceleran||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Skunkmoth||Lepidopterran||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Thornblade||Florauna||First used in King of the Castle|
|Undertow||Cascan||First used in King of the Castle|
|Wreckingbolt||Arburian Pelarota||First used in This One Goes to 11|
The AntiTrix was, at some point, created by Kevin Levin, who gained the blueprints to the device in a dream. However, the boy arrogantly decided to make minor modifications to the device, making the aliens Kevin becomes somewhat different and more powerful than the normal variant, but also more unstable.
- This One Goes to 11 (first appearance)
- King of the Castle
- Buggy Out
- Which Watch
- Introducing Kevin 11
- Four by Four
- Unlike the Omnitrix it is modeled after, the AntiTrix can have more than 10 transformations unlocked at a time.
- The AntiTrix can keep Kevin transformed for much more longer than the Omnitrix.