Ben 10: Protector of Earth
Earth is the main setting of the game, with the Tennysons traveling all over the United States to battle enemies.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction
A possible future Earth was seen in Paradox, when Professor Paradox showed Ben and his team what will happen if the Trans-Dimensional Monster gets out of Los Soledad. This Earth appeared to be a desert wasteland. This future was prevented by Ben.
Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United
- Interdimensional white lab mice
- Galvanic Mechamorph
- Various citizens of Undertown
- Verdona (formerly)
- As of Collect This, Earth is owned by Ben Tennyson.
- Earth is an open system.
- Earth is in a key strategic location for taking over the galaxy.
- Most of Earth's myths and legends come from alien encounters in ancient times.
- Aliens are not allowed to urinate in Earth's bushes as it could lead to an environmental catastrophe.
- According to Retaliator, the pyramids were built by the Tetramands. However, it is seen in Fight at the Museum (and subsequently confirmed by Derrick J. Wyatt) that the pyramids were built by Driba and Blukic.
- When Azmuth first discovered Earth, he called it "Terra". Since then, many aliens refer to Earth as "Terra" and Humans as "Terrans".
- Stonehenge is a Galvan practical joke.
- Ma Vreedle refers to the Solar System as the "Sol System." 
- Earth having dolphins, white lab mice and humans as sentient life forms is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams, in which dolphins and white mice are more intelligent than humans.
- Rook Blonko
- The Frogs of War: Part 1
- Max Tennyson
- Derrick J. Wyatt
- Solitary Alignment
- Inspector 13
- Azmuth's Father
- The Mother of All Vreedles