Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead is a silicon-based life form. His body is composed of durable pale green crystals and grey rocks around his torso, shoulders, head, and arms. He has 2 blue energy spikes on each arm coming out of the rock, has V shaped energy on his torso below the Omnitrix symbol, has energy coming out of rocks on his back, and energy on his head coming out of the rock. the bottom part of his original form is still seen on Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead.
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can manipulate the atomic structure of his physiology at will, giving him the ability to create crystal weapons or objects. Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can also absorb energy being shot at him. The energy moves through the energy in Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead into his sword, which can be converted into other energy weapons. Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can also shoot blue energy out of his left arm.
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can crack and shatter if impacted with enough force or exposed to strong sonic vibrations and might even fall unconscious.
While Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can regenerate limbs, there is a limit to how much damage he can recover from.
Since his body is made of diamond, he can sink in water.
- Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead first appeared in Out to Launch, where he battled Vilgax in the experimental space plane.
- In That's The Stuff, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead defeated the Space Slime.
- In Super-Villain Team-Up, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead helped escape Vilgax's ship by making a ramp for the Rustbucket to safely drive on.
- In Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead defeated Dr. Animo's Mutant Bat.
- In The Feels, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead battled the Weatherheads.
- In Past Aliens Present, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead defeated Steam Smythe, his XLR8 robot, and his Grey Matter robot.
- In Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead battled Vilgax's robot that Ben repaired n his sleep.
- Out to Launch (first appearance)
- That's The Stuff
- Super-Villain Team-Up
- Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom
- The Feels
- Past Aliens Present
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police
- He was the first Omni-Enhanced alien Ben transformed into.
- His helmet resembles the kind worn by Roman warriors.
- His energy absorption is similar to Chromastone's.
|Ben 10 Reboot Aliens|
|Introduced in Ben 10|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Overflow • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8 • Jetray|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat||Hot Dog Alien • Glitch Fusion|
|Omni-Kix Jetray • Omni-Kix Slapback • Omni-Kix Clockwork • Omni-Kix NRG • Omni-Kix Heatblast • Omni-Kix Four Arms|